Thursday, May 3, 2012

Funny mugshots

Apologies in advance if these pictures are your cousins mothers brothers loved ones etc.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
but these pictures and the charges still needed my comic touch.
This is in no way saying those charged are guilty..of being anything other than fun to pick on.

First up is this girl..smiling like it's time for a prom pic.
she is charged with Resisting public officer, Malicious conduct by prisoner, Intoxicated and disruptive.
That sounds like it was a fun night.
I also love the facial expressions that could be saying.."I'm so surprised I got caught"

Embezzlement.

Or the classic "whatever man" face.
 Misdemeanor larceny, Common law robbery.


I love this one too..the classic "ya got me dang" sideways grin.

Att obtain prop false pretense, Simple assault, Misdemeanor larceny.

This lady gets the "Let me put my makeup on before this mugshot cause they ain't gonna have me on the web looking crazy girl" award.

Obtain property false pretense

I don't know what to say about this one...I think the charge says it all...


Charge:
Dangerous drugs
If you like this post please sign up to follow my blog, spread my blog around...share it with your friends..co workers..cousins..fellow inmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment